•ÔM
Hello, and Happy April!

There were a few ideas being shot around the FraxyHQ on things that could possibly be implemented in the next version, so I figured I'd share a few with you and get your opinion on them/if they are possible to implement.

1. Burner shots as a shrapnel type for E.egg/Missile/Remote Blast
2. Absolute Shield as a controllable option for Player Bullet
3. Heat manipulation events for the Editor
4. Ability to shift the Enemy Bullet Draw Order so it can be controlled like enemy parts and effectors
5. Individual scrolling directions/options for BG layers ex. BGlayer 1 is set to go @ direction 1024, BGlayer 0 is set to go @ direction 3072 at speeds of 512 and 768 respectively.
6. An ex.param or option to set the Damage Amount of enemy weapons

These are just a few of the things that we came up with. Feel free to consider the ideas as you see fit, and know we're always looking forward to your updates.
Rumia (2015/04/05 07:04) : [1030]
Following the previous post are items I had forgotten.

7. Player Weapon: Missiles - Physical Player shots without stretching sprites that explode on contact with the enemy. Can come in Homing and Non-Homing varieties, and can be assigned to the Player Weapon Effector. Along with that, an Editor flag that controls what the Homing Missile will and will not aim for, much like the wall attribute on the Barrier and Energy Wall parts.

8. The ability to merge the (Main) HP Bar to the interface, so users can assign where it will show up.

That's all for now!
Rumia (2015/04/05 07:29) : [1031]
Name:
Password:
Cookie